Securance Participates in 2014 MEDITECH CIO Technology Forum
Securance Consulting participated in the 2014 MEDITECH CIO Technology Forum, held this April in Canton, MA. MEDITECH’s annual CIO Technology Forum is an outstanding opportunity for hospital and healthcare CIOs to learn about innovations in healthcare information technology while engaging with MEDITECH and other industry leaders. This year’s highlights included:
- Your Future with MEDITECH – Hoda Sayed-Friel, Executive Vice President, MEDITECH
- Achieving Stage 7: A Journey to Excellence – David Rackliffe, Assistant Vice President for Information Services, Bristol Hospital; Amy Feaster, Vice President, Information Technology, Centura Health; Money Atwal, CFO and CIO, Hilo Medical Center
- New Technologies of IT Efficiency – Mike Belkner, Associate Vice President, System Technology, MEDITECH
- Emerging Technologies and their Impact on Healthcare – Scott Radner, Vice President, Advanced Technology, MEDITECH
- Regulatory Update: Making Meaningful Use More Meaningful – Barbara Hobbs, Senior Manager, Marketing, EHR, Interoperability and Standards Initiatives, MEDITECH; Lisa Palmer, Senior Supervisor, Client Services, MEDITECH
- ICD-10s: How Prepared is Your Organziation?
- Leveraging MEDITECH’s HIE Solutions: Strategies for Success
- Planning to Attest for Meaningful Use Stage 2?
- Q&A Roundtable Discussion with MEDITECH’s Technology Group
- Stage 2 Clinical Quality Measures: A Review of Specifications and Tools
- Surviving a Meaningful Use Audit…and more!
At the Q&A Roundtable Discussion, MEDITECH Senior Vice President Chris Anschuetz introduced Securance as the MEDITECH-approved audit/security vendor for all of its hosting partners and interested self-host organizations.
With hospitals and healthcare providers across the United States adopting electronic health record (EHR) technology in an effort to satisfy regulatory mandates and improve the quality of care, cloud-based certified EHR technologies are in high demand. Securance consultants help MEDITECH, the number-one EHR vendor in America, ensure that its partners adhere to MEDITECH standards and best practices to deliver secure, efficient and effective technology solutions.
We leverage our experience in technology risk management to help healthcare providers evaluate their self-hosted MEDITECH applications and environments. Contact us to find out how Securance consultants can help your organization meet its IT objectives at the advent of the EHR era.
More Information About MEDITECH
Currently America’s number-one provider of healthcare technologies, MEDITECH delivers integrative software solutions to hospitals and healthcare providers throughout the country and around the world. MEDITECH solutions are web-based, patient-centered and supportive of a positive clinical experience. To learn more about MEDITECH, please visit their website.