Securance helps organizations achieve this goal by performing ransomware readiness assessments, designed to build multifaceted defenses against ransomware attacks. We identify risks and opportunities for improvement across disaster recovery, backup processes, incident response, endpoint security, and much more, to ensure our clients are defeating hackers on every front.
To guarantee a comprehensive picture of ransomware readiness, Securance performs a thorough review of an organization’s cyber threat response, including:
- Disaster recovery plan and testing review
- Systems, data, and configuration files backup assessment and inventory
- Ransomware quarantine capabilities review
- Network backbone traffic monitoring assessment
- Server and endpoint events monitoring capabilities review
- Endpoint detection and response solution evaluation
- End user security awareness training assessment
- Enterprise incident response plan review
No organization should have to pay for access to its own data. Contact Securance today for a free consultation and to learn how a ransomware readiness assessment could save your business from paying dearly for falling prey to ransomware.