The Securance Story
Established in 2002, Securance is an IT professional services firm that delivers independent assessments of security, risk, compliance, and operational efficiency. For over 16 years, we have helped public and private sector clients improve cyber security, mitigate risks, achieve compliance, and optimize technology and IT processes to achieve business goals.
Applying our experience and expertise to design and deliver innovative, "actionable" solutions, unbiased recommendations, and exceptional service to our clients.
When you hire us, you get access to a team of qualified experts, many with more than 15 years of experience. Our diverse team has a range of skills and the certifications to back them up.
- CPA—Certified Public Accountant
- CISA—Certified Information Systems Auditor
- CIA—Certified Internal Auditor
- CISSP—Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CBCP—Certified Business Continuity Professional
- CEH—Certified Ethical Hacker
- CHP—Certified HIPAA Professional
- GIAC—Global Information Assurance Certifications
- PMP—Project Management Professional
The Securance Difference
We believe that every engagement is an opportunity to help our clients strengthen their IT infrastructure, secure critical data and systems, and align information technology with organizational goals. The following differentiators govern how we operate our team and treat our clients.
- Hands-On Executive Leadership on Every Project—Executive-level consultants are involved in all phases of project execution, from planning to fieldwork, to report delivery and presentation.
- Technical Risks Translated to Business Risks—Our reports explain the potential adverse effect of each technical risk on overall operations, so that you can proactively mitigate IT risks and avoid negative impact to your business.
- Board-Ready Reports in One Week—We provide board-ready draft reports within one week of completing fieldwork. Our reports contain recommendations that are customized to your organization and technology environment—nothing out of a textbook!