Announcing CSaaS Package Improvements
Securance Consulting is pleased to announce that our Cybersecurity as a Service (CSaaS) package just got even better! Though we will continue to offer the package at a flat fee of $19,999 per year, we have added two new services so that organizations can customize their solutions to cover their security concerns and requirements.
Securance’s CSaaS program gives enterprises access to cybersecurity experts they can count on to identify threats, vulnerabilities, and risks before they affect the business, its data, or its reputation. The CSaaS packages provide critical assessments that all organizations should conduct annually, including:
- External network vulnerability assessment and penetration test
- Rule-based configuration analysis of the Internet-facing firewall
- Social engineering via an email phishing test
- Privileged user review of domain and enterprise application administrators
- User provisioning process review of one critical enterprise application
Effective immediately, clients may replace any of the assessment(s) listed above with our latest options:
- Incident Response Plan (IRP) Review
- Incident Response Tabletop Exercise*
*Replaces two of the assessments in the basic CSaaS package.
About Our New Offerings
Incident Plan Review
New cybersecurity threats require organizations to regularly review and update their Incident Response Plans (IRPs). The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) suggests reviewing an IRP at least once a year, if not more frequently, to keep pace with cybercrime’s ever-evolving landscape. Securance’s aligns its IRP review with NIST Special Publication 800-61 and ensures that the IRP:
- Fully documents procedures for all phases of the incident response lifecycle (preparation, identification, containment, eradication, recovery, and lessons learned.
- Facilitates agile communication and quick recovery of core systems.
- Establishes measures to identify root causes and prevent future incidents.
Part hands-on training, Securance’s tabletop exercise will take your organization through a simulated incident. This process allows you to measure the effectiveness of your incident response procedures in a test environment. Participants find that these exercises initiate essential discussions within their organizations about their ability to address scenarios before they become threats.
With CSaaS, you can rest assured that your security is in good hands. To learn more, contact us for a free consultation.