CyberSecurity as a Service
The Business Challenge
Every year is a “record year” for new and advanced cybersecurity threats. As private and public organizations scramble to hire security professionals and set aside the budgets to improve their defenses, cyber criminals continue to exploit even the minutest of technical vulnerabilities with ease.
How We Help
Keeping pace with the rapidly evolving cyber landscape challenges organizations of all sizes. Cybersecurity as a Service (CSaaS) relieves the burden by reducing costs, increasing coverage, and giving you 24/7 access to experts you can count on to identify the threats, vulnerabilities, and risks you need to focus on.
With CSaaS, you'll say goodbye to cyber threats and hello to peace of mind. Securance Consulting’s CSaaS package includes essential annual assessments that help organizations identify security threats before they present a risk to the business, its data, or its reputation.
- External network vulnerability assessment and penetration test
- Rule-based configuration analysis of the Internet-facing firewall
- Social engineering via an email phishing test
- Privileged user review of domain administrators and critical enterprise application administrators
- User provisioning process review of one critical enterprise application
All of these services are available for a flat fee of $19,999 per year and are performed by executive-level consultants with over 20 years’ experience in cybersecurity and IT management. With CSaaS, you can rest assured that your security is in good hands.
To learn more about how CSaaS can benefit your organization, download our brochure or contact us for a free consultation.