Senior IT Auditor
We're looking for a senior auditor to run multiple engagements on the East Coast. The ideal candidate will possess a college degree, at least 8 years' relevant experience with system design methods, control analysis and development, and risk assessment. Advanced knowledge of Windows NT and UNIX operating systems, firewalls and other network security devices, and major enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is desirable.
- Audit a variety of information systems, including telecommunication systems, data center operations, local area networks (LANs), distributed systems, and applications.
- Develop comprehensive audit programs.
- Assess the design and operating effectiveness of IT general controls, application controls, and system development life cycle activities.
- Use automated audit, risk, and compliance tools, such as ACL, ESM, CyberCop, and BlindView.
- Facilitate and lead audit closing meetings to ensure that all relevant recommendations are communicated to management.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, or a related field.
- At least one of the following certifications: CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- At least one year in a managerial role.
- Expert understanding of IT auditing and internal controls.
- Experience auditing network, application/database, operating system, and mainframe technologies.
- Experience auditing SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Lawson, and/or Great Plains ERP systems.
- Experience using automated audit, risk, and compliance tools, including ACL, ESM, CyberCop, and Bindview.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and ability to multitask.
Apply for this job now