We're looking for an energetic, enthusiastic Office Assistant to join our team. Customer service skills are a must, as is the ability to work cross-functionally across departments, juggle multiple tasks, and prioritize one's time effectively.
Applicants must have intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and Project).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and direct all visitors – including clients, vendors, deliveries, solicitations, etc.
- Answer phones/screen and transfer calls
- Process outgoing mail; receive all incoming mail/deliveries and give to Office Manager or unpack as directed
- Vendor registration for prospective clients and or supplier diversity
- Monitor office supplies/snacks and perform bi-weekly inventory
- Restock copy machine & fax machine with paper at the end of each day
- Restock kitchen daily
- Schedule conference call requests
- Run office errands, including bank deposits, lunch pickup, office supplies, FedEx, etc.
- Scanning / copying / electronic filing
- Prepare and mail any bulk mailings (postcards, brochures, sample reports, etc.)
- Cover office if Office Manager is out
- Book travel for the President of the firm and prepare travel packages. Check-in and send boarding passes. Prepare expense reports and send to Office Manager
- Perform additional responsibilities and projects as assigned by Office Manager & Management.