Creative Services Professional
We're looking for a full-time Creative Services professional to join our team! Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, eager to learn, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and an ability to meet tight deadlines are essential. Experience working in the Adobe Creative and Microsoft Office suites is required.
- Reviewing Request for Proposal (RFP) documents.
- Developing proposals that cover a range of information assurance and IT security assessment services.
- Developing vendor presentations.
- Creating graphic and textual content for print and electronic marketing materials (brochures, slip sheets, capability statements, etc.).
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of our core capabilities and service offerings.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative software (InDesign and PhotoShop).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Excel, Outlook, Project, PowerPoint and Word).
- Strong writing skills. Ability to research, analyze and write content from scratch.
- Graphic design experience.
- Ability to multi-task and balance conflicting deadlines.
Salary & Benefits
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience and skill level.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid vacation and personal time.
Please submit your resume and cover letter via the link below.
Apply for this job now